Expressionz



As I look around I see. Priya cruised to the bahamas for her anniversary and posted some lovely pictures of the waterfront – Happy for her break, wish I could go too.

Antara is on her way to modelling and has published such stunning pictures – Gosh, I wish I had a figure like hers, so envious.

Nitin has been promoted and is feeling happy – what is the need to share that in public?!

Surya and his wife are expecting a baby –OMG that’s such wonderful news, am going to see a baby in the family after a decade, wow! Bless them

Father daughter selfie how touching, must pester my husband too tonight..sigh he is not into selfies at all!

Oooooohh Mitra has just started her own boutique, wonderful – (actually I think her clothes are hideous and don’t suit her one bit!)

Aah haaa so the Menons and the Nairs went out again on a joint trip, this time to a 5 star place, wow hmm wonder why we don’t get invited.

Sohini used this anti ageing cream and I see she really looks youthful now, am going to try it too!

Look at this awesome terracotta jewelry, I loved them, will pick a few for my friends as well.

Hey Ratan is watching IPL live at the stadium – Nonsense he could have asked me to join him.

Kiddo pics of Divya – oooh she looks sooo cute, such a cutie pie.

Leena New Hairstyle - Aah haaa, at the ABC Saloon, must make an appointment and go there soon

Sweety is celebrating Diwali at her parents place – must be so much fun

So Bhuvana is using those herbal products to lose weight – hmm am so skeptical about the side effects of such products.

Shruti is into photography such a wonderful hobby

Live football commentary! – Come on guys focus on the match, stop the commentary

Alumni get together – That’s wonderful, Must plan one soon

Readymade Kurtis – Nice but too expensive, I could get them made cheaper

Sounds familiar? And in today’s modern world the culmination of the EXPRESSION of all these feelings is to just “LIKE” it on social media.

How about making a difference to that person today? Why not a call/ comment/ personal message that actually touches your friend/neighbor/acquaintance/boss/ relative/ex colleague?


Happy getting in touch and liking!

Comments

  1. I like this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, So true! In all this mad rush we dont realise that we are hiding behind the 'Like' button!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Musings of a Mother - Sports

NO CHOICE

Rains of wisdom!